The origins of Your Love Code
are inseparably combined with my personal experiences. About 19 years ago, right after my longtime relationship broke apart, I was wondering whether my long-time partner and I had been a well-matched couple. I also asked myself, how I could find the right kind of partner for a long-term relationship.
Some call it destiny others coincidence – I was standing next to a newspaper stand in Düsseldorf, where I noticed the cover of „Psychologie Heute/Psychology today” with a headline similar to “partners choice, happiness is feasible”. Some call it destiny, others a chance – I was standing at the central station in Düsseldorf in front of a kiosk and then spotted the cover of the “Psychologie Heute” (Psychology Today) magazine with the heading “Partnerwahl: Das Glück ist machbar” (Choice of Partner: Happiness Is Achievable). A likable man radiating energy was standing there looking at me. He said, “You should definitely read the cover story”.
Meeting Mister Warren Benz and buying “Psychologie Heute” magazine laid the foundation for my interest and research in emotional connection and relationship advice. I was thinking a lot about romantic love and matching couples. I analyzed where the deep love between people comes from. I wanted to know the truth about the language of love.
Without thinking any further, I bought the magazine. As we continued to talk, I learned that we were going in the same direction. The trip took about two hours. He asked me why I was so sad. I told him the short version and ended with the fact that I had just split with my long-time girlfriend. He replied: “Please listen carefully to what I’m about to say! If you do, you will comprehend the mechanisms of soul mate matching. You will be able to help not only yourself, but others as well!!!” I was so fascinated with this relationship advice and our conversation that I made a summary of the what I remembered from the conversation as soon as I got back. Warren Benz, which was the name of the man, studied psychology, physics, biology, and computers science. He did not shy away from the ancient sciences. In short, I learned the following:
- every human being is not only a product of matter but a unique matrix, too. This matrix is defined by a number of algorithms including the following parameters:
- date of birth (matching a given configuration of the planets in our solar system)
- name and surname (matching the energy metrics of Pythagoras, where each letter is a carrier of a unique energy load)
- physical resemblance between two people;
- practically all theses in the article in your copy of Psychologie Heute are true;
- similarities attract each other, meaning that resulting energies attract each other;
- when choosing a partner, intuition is superior to reason;
- you should learn about energy, including human energy, from such sciences as quantum physics, neurobiology, psychology, etc., but do not forget about ancient sciences;
- learn more about it and try to grasp the so-called EPR phenomenon resulting from the research of Einstein, Podolsky, Rosen;
- a small group of people associated with the media are trying to impose the so-called beauty ideal to millions of people all around the world. When it comes to matching couples and connecting singles, this ideal is completely false. There is no single universal type of beauty or universal energy right for everyone;
- they say that partnership came into being thanks to magic. I say it was thanks to the joining of synchronic energies;
- the most inspired scientists of the 20th & 21st century have discovered that there is no real matter. There is only energy. This means that you yourself are composed of energy. This also means that we communicate by energy transfer;
- i am relatively certain that energy relationships between people will soon be taught in primary school just like the alphabet. Especially during childhood there is a great need to explain the various forms of energy transfer that are of great importance in life, but often little understood by the parents;
- the way how the energy is understood and utilised is crucial, as it determines our health and also our fortune and misfortune;
- let me quote someone very wise: “Deep friendship is love without sex”- you may need some time to grasp it. When you comprehend how energy operates in general, you will subsequently understand how energy acts in partnerships and subsequently, how energy works between friends;
- your Love Code is the key to your heart: he completed in English.